Hello,

Some time ago - ODL distributions were called opendaylight-<VERSION>, now
they are karaf-<VERSION>.
This change is effective since transportpce is no longer a self-managed
project.
For this I have prepared:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/105774.

In order to call them opendaylight again we have to run a build in
"opendaylight" project.
For this I have bumped its version here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/105775.

In addition, IMO we could potentially remove the "opendaylight" project
(there are no more self-managed projects) and rename the "karaf" project to
"opendaylight".
Just to have a distro called opendaylight-<VERSION> again :D.

What do you think?

--

*Ivan Hraško*

Senior Software Engineer