Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
Hi all,
Starting into 2008 makes it a good time to update our event calendar.
You can see events listed on the front page of osgeo.org - but there isn't much in there right now:
http://www.osgeo.org/event/2008/01/10/list/all/all

Keeping events in this list will help keep them on the radar for potential marketing, speaking and promotion opportunities as well.

If you have an event that you think is important to OSGeo members to know about, attend or that open source will be presented at

You mean like FOSS4G2008? ;-)

Don't know if it's just me, but wouldn't that page be
better if it had a "Year" viewing option? The current
"List" option is going to eventually get too long to
be manageable, isn't it?

--
Dave Patton

System Developer