Fee, James wrote:
Lester Caine  wrote:

 >>It 'somewhat annoys me' when I receive an M$ document from a
>>council and am expected to edit and return it. They get back a PDF because I
 >>know that the format will be as I laid it out.

You must not mean a "M$" Office Open XML document since it is of course and open standard. *shrug*

Well since M$ do not have any software that actually produces OOXML documents yet .... At least not to the format submitted to ISO ;) The main problem THERE of cause is that ISO standards are not free and open anyway. HOW much does a copy cost :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL