Landon Blake wrote:
Another thing I've been curious about is how any funds raised will be
spent or dispersed. I know we need to pay Tyler's salary. What other
things do we need to pay for? Do we help fund the FOSS4G conference? Do
we fund work/infrastructure for specific projects?

I'd like to learn more about this. I think a web page geared towards
potential contributors with a concise explanation of how duns are spent
would be an aid to fundraising efforts, if we will ever have any.

Landon,

The 2008 budget might help you see what we plan to spend money on.

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2008

Hopefully the 2007 annual report will be finished soon, and it
will include a financial report on spending during 2007.

Best regards,