Thanks for that Lorenzo and Arnulf! Indeed, mark your calendars because I've booked the week of 15 – 21st June 2009 in Bolsena.

I would be happy to work with people to try to get sponsorship lined up for the event this year. I think last year's event was extremely economical from the point of view of participating (ignoring travel cost!). The total cost was well under 500 Euro for the full 7 days with full boarding.

It will be the same next year, except that for reasons of simplification the price will be 500 Euro to participate (again, full boarding and a dinner in a special restaurant :-) ). The single payment is instead of splitting things up in detail (if you're participating 3 or 7 days, eating all nights, or just 2, etc...). We have space for about 30 people in total, but more precise details will follow on the WIKI later. Start getting organized :-) First come, first served.

Suggestions and help to find sponsors are very welcome.

Ciao,
Jeroen