Cool! I was not aware of that. Could you please add a link on the OSGeo Labs page so we don't duplicate the efforts. I'm currently in a airport and may not have the chance to do it myself until after the weekend.

Julien

Jody Garnett wrote:
There is already http://www.freegis.org/ providing a list.

Jody

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Julien-Samuel Lacroix