Julien,
I agree that it would be good to have many of the FOSS4G projects listed in OSGeo Labs, but I think Labs is a bit more than just a list of all OSGeo FOSS software.
http://www.freegis.org/ provides such a list.

I like to think that OSGeo labs is a place where projects can start developing a sense of quality and stablity which is proven eventually by going through the incubation process.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix wrote:
Hi,

I would like to invite every FOSS4G presenters to register their projects in the OSGeo Labs page. OSGeo Labs aims to gather together all geospatial related FOSS projects and give visibility to all FOSS projects out there. You do not have to aim for OSGeo incubation to register. Just being a Free and Open Source Software and Geo related is enough to be added to the OSGeo Labs page.

Please visit the OSGeo Labs page for more information:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Labs

Best regards,
Julien

--