Hi Jody,

that's the GeoApi specification no?

At first we would be using it on the GWT client we where hoping to also
include curves, as those can be directly drawn in SVG/VML. At a later stage
we could switch the backend to make use of it as well.

Jody, you have been looking into creating you own Geometry library for some
time now I understand. How would you approach this? I was hoping to start
with something simple, that can grow at it's own pace. Important for me is
that I can use the same objects on both client and server (meaning Java with
some GWT restrictions).

I am also afraid to be re-inventing the wheel, but using 2 different
libraries on client and server would be a shame when using GWT...