Hi Jachym,

I will review the proposal and make additions/corrections.

Regards,
Angelos

On 03/14/2013 07:46 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
Hi,

can anybody please have a look at the proposal of presentation of
INSPIRE conference, I've prepared at [1]?

I'm not native speaker, nor do I use the language (English) very
fluently, so any help mostly welcomed.

I would also like to ask, if someone has the capacity and inspiration,
that he/she could extend or rewrite completely the proposal I've
prepared (and add his/her name at the top).

Thanks for help, more work will come if the proposal will be accepted

Jachym

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Paper_proposal

Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory