Dear all,
I second Chaitanya's nomination.
Chaitanya is a cool FOSS GIS programmer and promoter. He is quite a popular
trainer at FOSS4G India 2012.
He helped in developing web-gis for Rajahmundry GIS project, with indic
translation.
OSGeo will be enriched with Chaitanya on it's charter.
Cheers
Ravi Kumar

On Friday, August 1, 2014 9:07 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan