+1
​

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Rashad M <mohammedrasha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1
>

> On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan <
> ragha...@media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:
>
>>  On 2014/08/02 0:09, K S Rajan wrote:
>>
>> Dear Community,
>>
>> I would like to nominate Chaitanya Kumar, an Open source
>> developer/programmer, who is an active member of OSGeo-India Chapter and
>> contributed to GDAL maintenance. In the last couple of years, he has been
>> actively sharing his technical knowledge at various FOSS4G training
>> programmes conducted in India, has been a GSoC mentor and developing
>> solutions.
>> Chaitanya's profile can be seen at [1]
>>

>> I second the nomination of Chaitanya Kumar. He is a committed FOSS4G
>> developer and
>> a great trainer.
>>
>> Venka
>>
>> regards,
>> Rajan
>>
>> [1] http://in.linkedin.com/in/chaitanyakumarch

> --
> Regards,
>    Rashad

Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Jaipur Center
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Chaupal, Near Railway Station
Jaipur -302006

Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- hksola...@nird.gov.in, harry.om2...@gmail.com,
Phone (Office) - 0141-2209904, Fax- 0141-2209905
Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in, <http://www.nird.org.in>

<http://www.nird.org.in>