Congratulations! It is a wonderful result!
Thanks to All people who have been working on that.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G EUROPE - Don't miss it!  Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications";
OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brove...@polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettr...@como.polimi.it