Hi Jody,

On 2015/11/12 20:01, Jody Garnett wrote:
I have gotten a number of private emails expressing concerns about
LocationTech being involved in several of the foss4g bids. I guess I had
the opposite concern last year when there was the joint OSGeo /
LocationTech foss4gna conference. I was kind of embarrassed our behavior as
a community - would prefer to see us as welcoming and supportive
(especially as we had a first time organizer that could use our support).

Can you clarify what "our" in your e-mail points to?
I cannot understand "*our* behaviour as a community" and
"first time organizer that could use *our* support.

Venka