A +1 for Jeff from me as well!

Till

Am 2016-09-15 23:40, schrieb David William Bitner:
Another big +1 for Jeff from me. Jeff has been very engaged with many
activities surrounding OSGeo. Jeff is a strong leader who has
demonstrated ability to work through consensus while maintaining a
very practical sense of getting things done.

David

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Bart van den Eijnden