Not accepting them due to our particular membership requirements does not mean
we are 'against' GPL.

Now, I turn my attention back to the plenary close of FOSS4G in Boston, the end
of a fantastic, fruitful and beyond all; inclusive gathering of the tribes.
Wish you were here!

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans