All,

Related to chanpter meetings (somewhat), we have a Regional Geo-event coming
together for this coming May.  It will have a fairly high OSGeo footprint as
well.

The last event two years ago, pulled in 250 attendees, shooting for 300-350
this time around.  What’s the best way to promote this type of (somewhat
fractional) OSGeo event in the OSGeo universe?  We’ll have 15-20% OSGeo based
presentations.

bobb

On Oct 24, 2017, at 1:09 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)