Hey Bob,

Please contact me directly (no need to burden the list with noise). I can give
some pointers, which at the same time will be the start of a checklist for
future reference for other events. To be published in the Marketing wiki and
announced on this list (better signal to noise ratio)

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans