Dear OSGeo/FOSS4G Community,

Although the fight against COVID-19 is not over yet, we need to think and act
to keep the FOSS4G spirit alive and to have our beloved global conference
hosted in 2023. That's why OSGeo's Conference Committee is happy to announce
that the call for location for the

"Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial Conference 2023"

is open. This year we accept bids from any region of the globe. 2021 was the
proof that a successful FOSS4G can be organized in virtual form as well. With
the mankind understanding more and more about the coronavirus, we really hope
that FOSS4G2023 can be safely organized in physical format. And OSGeo is
committed to stand by the hard working LOCs to provide all the needed support.

Please find all details on our wiki page [1]. In case that you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask the Conference Committee [2]!

May the FOSS4G be with everyone,

Vasile & Msilikale, on behalf of OSGeo's Conference Committee

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2023_Bid_Process

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee