On 2024-01-30 10:58, Alexander Kmoch via Discuss wrote:
Dear Jorge,

thanks a lot for info, much appreciated. I have an OSGeo login and I am able to create a ticket.

If I understood you correctly, then [2] is the more general discussion, but I could open already a ticket for Estonia, referencing [2] saying Estonia would like a QGIS Estonia Discourse place, and we are happy to joint/await the discussion how to organise this in general?

Best,

Alex

[2]: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/3133

Yep please, go ahead and create a ticket with your group specifics.

If your group is about QGIS then there's already a category for you at [1] hosting at this moment only QGIS-fr discussions. If your group is not going to host more broad OSGeo discussions then you can track the discussion I started.

Best

[1]: https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/qgis/11

--
Jorge Sanz | https://www.osgeo.org/member/jorge-sanz/