Aaron Zinck wrote:

I think Timothy is talking about a 10Mb _network_, not only SB's 10Mb
interface connected to fast ethernet. If all the traffic is comming and
going to the same machine (running SlimServer) this could be a problem.

Ah, if that's the case then I'm in agreement.

Unless you have an old 10Mb hub this should not be an issue. Most people have 10/100 switches these days. In that case, assuming your server has an 100Mb NIC, you have the full 10Mb each way for one squeezebox. Actually I forget if SB1 was full duplex but it almost doesn't matter since the vast majority is downlink.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe