Not really.  There are very few people that actually use it.  The
people that do use it are just like people that have problems with a
product.  They are a very small but extremely vocal group.

If a product states that it supports it it will just confuse people.
I mean really, OGG?  Naming is everything and that name sucks.  You
try convincing someone who's never heard of it to rip their cd's in
that format.  You'll get a blank stare back.  Plus the availability to
download ogg based music files is extremely limited.

I personally don't care either way.  I don't use it and never will.
I've invested too much time and space into variable bit rate mp3's so
I'm not about to go back and rerip everything.

Just because something is better doesn't mean it is better.