Does anyone know of a tool (on linux) that can help assign tags to my
various flac/ogg/mp3 files that are not tagged?  I have quite a few
files that show up as "No Artist" or "No Album" in Slimserver, but
it's very obvious from the file name what the artist, song and often
album are.

I'm imagining a tool that will generate a text file with best guesses
and then I could edit and then use that to update/create the tags.

I also have quite a few partially tagged files.  For example, I was
just looking at one that says:

 Title: Sunshine of Your Love
Artist: Cream
 Album: No Album
 Genre: Other

which would not be too hard to find a few suggestions for the Album
and Genre, I'd think.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley