On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 10:30:11AM -0500, Jason Voegele wrote:
> Two such tools that I've found for Debian are:
>
> Cantus : Gnome tool to mass-rename/tag mp3 and ogg files
[...]
> id3ren: id3 tagger and renamer

Thanks, I'll check those out.

Is there code in slimserver to read tags that could be reused?
Since I'm trying to fix multiple file format tags for use with
Slimserver it would be nice to be able to pass in a file name and have
slimserver code return me the tags that it extracted.  That might help
me find the files with missing info and to correctly tag files.

Also, is the database schema documented someplace?

--
Bill Moseley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]