On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:09:59 -0800, Vidur Apparao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This seems to be an installer issue on Windows for people who previously
> installed a 6.0 beta. I'm working on a fix and hope to put up a fixed
> version of 6.0b3 shortly.
>
> The issue seems to be that the old SQL subdirectory of your SlimServer
> installation is not getting correctly overwritten. Removing that
> directory (server/SQL under your SlimServer directory) prior to
> installation should work...or you can wait for the new version. :-)

I should probably wait for the next version then, this is what I'm
getting (win XP):
Can't locate object method "set_up" via package "Class::DBI::Relationship::HasMa
ny" at /PerlApp/Class/DBI.pm line 1055.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /PerlApp/Slim/DataStores/DBI/DBIStore.pm li
ne 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /PerlApp/Slim/Music/Info.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /PerlApp/Slim/Utils/Misc.pm line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at slimserver.pl line 199.
Undefined subroutine &main::main called at slimserver.pl line 61.

--
Jonas Nordström