Robert Rozman wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Rozman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Slim Devices Discussion" <discuss@lists.slimdevices.com> Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 1:12 PM Subject: [slim] Can I have more slim software players on single ip ?

Hi,

can I have more than one software players from slim server on single pc ?

Any chance to do this and how ?

Really no one knows the answer ? Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.

a) no one understands why you want it.
b) no one's tried it yet.
and c) it's so simple to try, no one understands why you haven't tried it yet :)

I suspect that it would require ssh-tunnelling to work, which luckily is built into Softsqueeze; at the very least, I can tell you that two of them will launch on the same PC, but who knows if they'd mux to the soundcard or bind to individual soundcards properly.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org: It's a Scientific Venture...
Riding the Emergency Third Rail Power Trip since 1996!