Indeed,

However at least for me, the buttons are even smaller than the others.
Also it seems pretty plain (no insult at all do whomever did the
skin). It would look much nicer to have the excession or slim skin. I
have tried all of the skins, at 800x600 they can be used with some
care, but seeing this is the only thing I am going to run on these
machines there is no reason not to take full advantage of the screen
real estate.

Thanks,

-chris