-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michel
Fombellida
Sent: Dienstag, 22. März 2005 22:30
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: Re: [slim] Re: Starting slimserver in Windows

Hi,

> - Version 6 seems to consider more tags than the previous version. All
> of a sudden
>   my "browe by Artist" showed up Artists I never heared of. Keep in
> mind that ITunes
>   showed everything correct. I found out that some of my MP3s had tags
> like "Composer"
>   which were considered as well as "Artist".

this is one of the problem I reported in bug 1133 and in a message below:

"...there is still one issue on the Squeezebox itself. If you do Browse
Music-
>Browse Genres->select one genre-> then instead of seing a list of
>Artists in
this genre I actually see a list of Artists AND Composers! Note the server
setting is "Don't include composer, band and orchestra in artists".

With the latest nightly of 6.0 this behaviour is now only in Browse by
genres (browser by Artist is correct now).

Michel