I would like to have a SB2 with a build-in drive (f.e. 250 Gb) where
all songs could be taken care off, a nice gnu-linux OS and a copple of
buttons and switches for operating the device. Oh, and a cachless
dvdrom drive would be nice encode my precious music. All of them
joyfully together in a black or silver box for 43 cm rack mount.