Joshua,

You've found a legitimate bug. Dan just checked in a fix to make sure that the path for linux got canonicalized correctly.

--Vidur

Joshua Uziel wrote:

* Vidur Apparao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [050327 12:30]:

Hmm...that doesn't sound right. Dan checked in code a while ago that should make all x86 Linux distributions use the same path. What is the output of:

I should probably further describe my setup... the latest subversion
trunk is downloaded in /usr/local/SlimServer-svn ... I have a
/usr/local/slimserver -> SlimServer-svn/server symlink, and I run
/usr/local/slimserver/slimserver.pl to kick things off.