Sean Adams wrote:

> One thought on this: if we find that CUEd FLACs are inherently just a
> pain in the butt with no advantage in terms of gaplessness, would you
> accept as a solution a script to unCUE them?

If you by this mean providing a script for us CUE fans to unCUE our CUEd
FLAC collections, I think it is a very bad solution.

I find your current CUEd FLAC to single-track FLAC transcoding acceptable,
allthough I fear it introduces annoying gaps in live or classical
recordings.

My understanding is that you now view FLAC as your generic streaming format
between server and client for non-MP3 audio. Given server-side transcoding
of CUEd FLAC -> single track FLAC, you should definitely continue your
support for CUEd FLACs.

Steinar