On Apr 7, 2005 12:16 AM, d-mode <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2. Digital output (Non-optical) WILL NOT lock with my reciever. All I get is
> static if/when it 'syncs'.  I have had to resort to analogue. :(

You're likely going to have to supply more information such as what
make/model your receiver is.

> 3. Spectrum analyser is cute but has NO bearing on the actual frequencies in
> the output....  :(

Yeah.... I think mine's a bit wonky too.  Hard to say but to my
completely untrained eye it sure looks like the lowest (leftmost)
meter is always too high.  I really can't say whether or not it's
actually right though.  I guess you could run a moving test tone
through to test it?  Anyone done that?

Ben