I'm want to try the :

Control Panels -> Administrative Tools -> Services. Find SlimServer and
double-click to view the properties. Click on the Log On tab, then click
This Account and enter the account information for the user account that
has access to the network volume.

But I', not sure what to do.  What do I enter in the THIS ACCOUNT box?
(\\Server\RAID (F)\Music syntax or something else? Do I need to do this
on both computers or just MAIN? and the Password box has 15 characters
in it and I don't know what they are.  Will I need this password and
how do I find out what it is? Why does Slim Server have to be so
complicated when all my other programs use the drive by just pointing
to Z:?

--
William