Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> But I fear strongly from what I've found in the forum: It's not a bug, it's a
> feature.

feature is a mis-interpretation by impatient victims of the bugs. There are a
number of files bugs regarding accented/diacritical/cyrillic/japanese character
support.  All of these should be addressed in time, but a lot of work is
directed elsewhere at this time, on promised features like SqueezeNetwork.

As for debugging, I'm afraid I can't help much with that, since I don't really
grasp much of the unicode stuff in the server.  If you could look at some of
the bug reports on http://bugs.slimdevices.com and see if your is similar, you
can add your comments and maybe attach a sample song.  If nothing fits, feel
free to file a new bug report and attach the song there.

You may also find it useful to try other skins.  The bagpuss skin isn't used
much, and I can't say for sure if it has been fully upgraded with the current
level of support of, say default.

-kdf