I reinstalled everything yesterday and made a rescan of the music library (with clean)
7,5 h later it wasn´t finished but in my settings I have defined autorescan at 03:00.

At 03:00 the server made a BSOD.

Is it a bug or is it another thing that made my BSOD?

Now at 9:00 in the morning. I have put it on rescan again but I now notice that this isn´t using all processorpower as it did yesterday..

(I can have music playing on at least 1 player now - but at the first rescan the music was only on för 30 sec before is was quiet for 10 sec and then continued playing where is stopped.)

Bästa hälsningar/Best Regards
Nalle Johansson