I have sync problems when playing a local stream from DABBAR, but not
with stored music or internet radio (inc Alien BBC).  I am running
Slimserver 6.1 (nightly of 18.5) on Windows 2000 with 1 x SB1
(wireless), 1 x SBG (wireless), 2 x SB2 (wired), 1 x SB2 (wireless).
Synch quality is very good using stored music, acceptable using
internet radio streams, and unacceptable using DAB radio - the worst
offenders are the SB1 and SBG which are about a quarter of a sec out of
synch creating a real echo effect.

Has anyone got any ideas about this?  I looked up 'synch' in the forum
and the bug list but didn't see anything similar.

Chris

--
lostboy