Hi there,

So it's been a couple of months now....  when are the platinum boxes going
to be available? We keep hearing '4 more weeks'....  but as the weeks go by
it's getting harder to believe.   Am I the only person left waiting for a
platinum?

I guess the good news is that all the black-box owners are finding the bugs
in SlimServer 6 for us, so when my plati arrives it should run a bit
better...  =)

Anyway, I reckon it's probably just a sham, that the real problem is a
shortage of ponies.  =)

Just a thought - but are the cases easy to swap? Perhaps Slim could send us
a black box now and then a platinum case when they are available for us to
fit ourselves. I'd be happy to cover the cost of sending the black case
back.

Cheers,
Mike

"Sean Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]