I've got a SB1 (wireless connected) and am suffering this problem of the
playback constantly freezing. It has happened both between tracks and
mid song. Even a rebooting the server and disconnecting/reconnecting
the player doesn't solve the problem. Doing a "top" on the server
during a freeze showed it was buring <5% CPU.

This problem seems to happen about 50% of the time I use it. Some days
it refused to play more than a minute at a time and no amount of
reboots will solve it. Other days it is flawless.

This problem seems to have only surfaced since upgrading from version 5
to version 6 of slimserver.

Ahhhhhh .... s.o..f.r.u.s.t.r.a.t.i.n.g........

--
shake-the-disease