Hi,

So excited about SB - what a great thing! Before I bought it, I checked
here to see if I could stream the BBC through it on my mac. Sadly, I
just saw the plugin, which said it was mac compatible, and then assumed
I could easily install the BBC plugin and have my radio.

Now  that I've cliked through and found more details on this, I'm
completely confused! I'm not that savvy and the installation
description provided for AlienBBC  seems too complicated. Is there any
other alternative for getting BBC through squeezebox? Do any of the
fee-based online internet radio providers offer the BBC? Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

PDE

_________
Powerbook G4 with Mac Os X 10.4

--