Quoting PDE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> So excited about SB - what a great thing! Before I bought it, I checked
> here to see if I could stream the BBC through it on my mac. Sadly, I
> just saw the plugin, which said it was mac compatible, and then assumed
> I could easily install the BBC plugin and have my radio.
>
> Now  that I've cliked through and found more details on this, I'm
> completely confused! I'm not that savvy and the installation
> description provided for AlienBBC  seems too complicated. Is there any
> other alternative for getting BBC through squeezebox? Do any of the
> fee-based online internet radio providers offer the BBC? Any
> suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

If you have foudn the following thread already, then this would be the best
place to post in order to get specific help on this topic:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=13215

If you haven't seen that thread yet, it may help you.  AlienBBC is really the
best option for getting BBC radio and their archives to play through
squeezebox.

-kdf