For a long time now I've had problems with the web interface and
Firefox.  It would repeatedly hang, being unable to load new pages.
I've now managed to track the cause of this problem down - I had
pipelining enabled in Firefox.  I turned off pipelining
(network.http.pipelining), restarted Firefox and the interface was fine
once more.  Is this a known cause to the problem?

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye