On 7/12/05, Greg Klanderman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I assume you mean in the SB2 box itself, rather than the server?
Is there any way to do the sample rate conversion on the server
side for an SB1?

Not that I am aware of.  I face a similar problem.  I've resolved it by using both the digital and analog outputs of my SBG.  When I want to listen to Mp3's etc I use the input on my reciever that has the digital input(Video 2).  When I listen to internet radio I use the analog device (CD).

--
Do meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with Tabasco.