What I would love to see in the interim is for some clever person to
create a plug in or a modification to the web interface that would
allow turning on and off and setting the options for the flac
--apply-replaygain-which-is-not-lossless. Something like how you can
adjust the quality and bit rate of the lame encoder now. As it stands
now one has to modify convert.conf which is kind of a pain. Any
takers?