As long as your ripper get the gap detection right, the SB2 will do this
flawlessly.  I rip all my albums using EAC, and the SB2 will play them
back without even the slightest detectable gaps between tracks
(assuming there isn't meant to be a gap!).  It works perfectly.
Apparently, gapless playback is part of the FLAC standard, so the SB2
couldn't claim FLAC support if it didn't get this right.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye