* max.spicer shaped the electrons to say...

As part of an attempt to refresh my rusty Perl knowledge, I'm trying to
do some scripting using the slimserver cli.  For now, I'm  just trying
to issue some queries.  I'm currently using Net::Telnet, but aren't
sure if this is the best thing to be doing.  My current attempts aren't
going well as I don't seem able to set the prompt properly.  As a
result, my script never gets the responses from the cli.  Here's my
first attempt.  This successfully pauses the player but never prints
anything.  Could anyone offer any pointers?

Just use IO::Socket instead of Net::Telnet.

-D
--
It does not do to leave a live Dragon out of your calculations..