Sorry, I didn't explain.. I use softqueeze's jar file and respective
supprt files... but actually use a superior interface to both the Duet
and Softsqueeze itself.  Unfortunately, it's softwqueeze dependant...

pfarrell;329460 Wrote:
> mkanet wrote:
> >  I have a SB Duet sitting in the other room
> > collecting dust; as I prefer my PC for controlling SC.
>
> This makes zero sense to me. I control my Duet/Receiver with my laptop
> all the time. I use the laptop and the web interface more than I use
> my
> Controller. Mostly because my fingers are on the laptop keyboard most
> of
> the day, and the Controller is two feet away.
>
> Softsqueeze has nothing to do with controlling a Receiver, or a
> Transporter or a SqueezeBox.
>

> --
> Pat Farrell
> http://www.pfarrell.com/

|Filename: slim-1.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5637|

mkanet