mkanet wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't explain.. I use softqueeze's jar file and respective
> supprt files... but actually use a superior interface to both the Duet
> and Softsqueeze itself.  Unfortunately, it's softwqueeze dependant...

Well that hardly makes your Duet unusable.

Softsqueeze is being replaced, the new thing has a new name. Check the
developers' forum. Or the roadmap to see which release it is planned to
be in.

I didn't think Softsqueeze did anything more than use the standard CLI
interface, but I've  never been so unhappy with the normal Web interface
to look under the covers.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/