I have the following system configuration:

Downstairs
----------
PC running SqueezeCenter
WLAN Base station
Transporter

Upstairs
--------
Duet Reciever

My problem is that the building has such solid walls and floors (steel
reinforced concrete, with embedded underfloor heating pipes) that the
WLAN does not reliably reach to the upstairs room. Therefore I am
thinking to install a HomePlug spur to the upstairs room (or even an
Ethernet hardwired spur).

My question is how to connect the Duet Controller so it works
downstairs with the Transporter and upstairs with the Duet? When it is
downstairs I want it to connect to the network via the downstairs WLAN
base station. But when it is upstairs, I want it to connect to the
network via the upstairs Duet Receiver (in bridging mode).

Is such a two headed configuration possible?
And if so, what settings do I need make, and on which devices?

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG