funkstar;329746 Wrote:
> From what I know of the two services, Napster is similar to Rhapsody.
>
> The big difference is it is available in Europe, not just the US.

Actually Napster is much better than Rhapsody as it has a much better
and bigger library - i think everyone could benefit from it, not just
non-us.

It's completely different to last.fm - it's an 'all you can eat'
subscription streaming service. It's like having 6 million albums in
your collection (edit: its not -like- that, it -is- having 6 million
albums while you are paying). It's like having a jukebox in your house,
but with virtually every CD in the world in it.

I want Napster so bad now, i have seriously considered jumping ship.

--
autopilot

*Server:* SC7.1b (Windows Vista 64)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Trends TA10.1 Class-T /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony One (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official SB
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)