ModelCitizen;329902 Wrote:
> BTW. I really shouldn't worry. Logitech are currently going about
> improving the syncing of the players, one of the two areas where the
> Sonos product (far) outstrips the Logitech offering. I'm certain
> they'll be looking hard at providing Napster too, the other area.
> There's only two reasons I can think of to stop it being implemented:
>
> 1) Sonos have some sort of exclusive hardware deal with Napster
> 2) It need stuff done in firmware and there's not enough capacity
>
> Neither seem very likely.
>
> MC

I heard about the hardware issue, to do with the need for a larger
buffer. As for exclusive deals, well, think games for ps3 and
xbox360...

I hope that logitech are working on this deal, truly hope so - still
this and other threads are to remind them, if there ever was any need -
that Napster integration is something that the comunity wishes for, in
particular in those countries where Napster is available. There are soo
many new customers to woo with this offering...

regards,

Giacomo

--
gbruzzo