geodezic;331029 Wrote:
> I too am having volume issues with 7.1 SC. I have noticed recently while
> listening to last.fm the volume changes from one track to the next.
> Pretty significant increases. Additionally, the music stops for no
> apparent reason. Did you experience this as well?
All I can say is jump to 7.2. It's been flawless for me.  If it's
changes too much it might be replay gain changes. Actually that might
not be right because I don't think that replay gain works for lastfm.
I had songs from my own library that would quit and start a new song
half way through.  Once it went to random play half way through.  But I
have to say that I have no problems at all with 7.2 so you might want to
try it.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality